- Mon, 06:54: RT @PoetrySociety: we should be careful of each other, we should be kind while there is still time Philip Larkin https://t.co/VkK32Pr9hw
- Mon, 22:54: RT @CHIMPSINSOCKS: Anton Yelchin: actor of cherubic charm who inspired huge affection | Peter Bradshaw https://t.co/4N3bH63Evd
- Mon, 22:56: RT @SydneyTheatreCo: Don't forget to show our politicians what the Arts means to you - no matter what party you support! #istandwiththearts…
- Mon, 23:26: Back from cheery Arthur Miller play. Excellent, but not exactly laugh a minute.
- Mon, 23:28: Now watching Creature from black lagoon because I need a laugh. Sad today.
- Mon, 23:30: Can't believe we lost Anton. He was so sweet and interesting in everything I saw him in. We lost a good one before his best work to come
- Mon, 23:32: Anyhoo, have some random 1969. https://t.co/CRj5f1EBnY
Sat, 17:56: RT @ MrTimDunn: Tonight's travel poster: “Service by Night" By David Shepherd for British Railways. A 1955 scene back down King’s…
Fri, 17:14: RT @ drapedinhistory: Divine. Velvet evening gown by House of Worth, circa 1901. Palazzo Pitti, via @ Europeanaeu…
Thu, 13:00: RT @ jennyleong: A thread on fast fashion 🧵 Becoming an MP meant that for the first time that I had the privilege (pay packet,…