- Mon, 09:02: RT @exitthelemming: Which Shakespeare Play Should You See? A surprisingly useful (and very funny) flowchart by @GoodTickleBrain https://t.c…
- Mon, 16:08: Stuff, including Peaky: https://t.co/kcSKPDPTKr
- Mon, 16:11: At least on GoT no one expects anyone to sing and smile like Mary Poppins while trying to get on with all the shit they have to deal with.
- Mon, 18:55: "That's what I do, I drink and I know things" - I so need this on a t-shirt.
- Mon, 18:56: Anyhoo, after working weekends and killing my laptop (same) and not whistling a jaunty tune (shame) I'm back online.
- Mon, 18:59: I saw King Charles III at the STC. Interesting, but I was mainly there to see Robert Powell. I had a thing for Hannay as a young gel.
- Mon, 19:00: I have the box set. It's rare I ever see a teen crush on stage, so that was yay.
- Mon, 19:01: Also saw screening RSC Shakespeare variety hour, with Doctor, Donna and my faves from Penny Dreadful, X-Men, Sherlock, etc.
- Mon, 19:03: Only kidding, kind of, but it bemuses how many of my genre faves are bard hounds. And why has no one cast DT as Puck yet? Totes adorbs.
- Mon, 19:03: Judy Dench as Titania would be well worth seeing, too, ah well,
Wed, 20:34: RT @ timritchie: I got a letter from the government The other day, I opened it and read it It said they were suckers They wanted me…
Tue, 18:41: 😳😉 https://t.co/CxPrsVbvQQ Tue, 18:43: RT @ YourWullie: Pair of Ford Anglia 105Es leaving the Ballachulish Car Ferry,…
Mon, 12:20: RT @ timritchie: As I cycled across the Harbour Bridge in the dark this morning (just after 4am) I could taste the smoke from…