- Mon, 09:02: RT @exitthelemming: Which Shakespeare Play Should You See? A surprisingly useful (and very funny) flowchart by @GoodTickleBrain https://t.c…
- Mon, 16:08: Stuff, including Peaky: https://t.co/kcSKPDPTKr
- Mon, 16:11: At least on GoT no one expects anyone to sing and smile like Mary Poppins while trying to get on with all the shit they have to deal with.
- Mon, 18:55: "That's what I do, I drink and I know things" - I so need this on a t-shirt.
- Mon, 18:56: Anyhoo, after working weekends and killing my laptop (same) and not whistling a jaunty tune (shame) I'm back online.
- Mon, 18:59: I saw King Charles III at the STC. Interesting, but I was mainly there to see Robert Powell. I had a thing for Hannay as a young gel.
- Mon, 19:00: I have the box set. It's rare I ever see a teen crush on stage, so that was yay.
- Mon, 19:01: Also saw screening RSC Shakespeare variety hour, with Doctor, Donna and my faves from Penny Dreadful, X-Men, Sherlock, etc.
- Mon, 19:03: Only kidding, kind of, but it bemuses how many of my genre faves are bard hounds. And why has no one cast DT as Puck yet? Totes adorbs.
- Mon, 19:03: Judy Dench as Titania would be well worth seeing, too, ah well,
You can tell I’m having a challenging time at work when the book in my bag is an Agatha Christie. Nothing against Dame Agatha, of course.…
Some big bangs of late. Yesterday there was the surprise thunderstorm. I was surprised because I’d been watching the large pale moon, still up…
Three pages of space news in the paper. That’s more like it, 2019. I think I’m alone now…well, not really. There are other…