- Sat, 20:38: RT @neiltyson: “Look at that, you son of a bitch." https://t.co/JyeiOV7lgv
- Sat, 23:14: For those who need to know https://t.co/fhoE8GlDC0
- Sun, 07:48: More stuff, including Diana Rigg interview: https://t.co/kcSKPDPTKr https://t.co/ifDhzhmU6d
- Sun, 07:49: Saw the screening of The Importance of Being Earnest. The one with Suchet as Lady B. Even funnier sans jet lag :)
- Sun, 08:17: RT @tongotongoz: What could possibly go wrong? https://t.co/9KpnXfIgUk
- Sun, 08:22: Heard song Jolene. Reminded me of the time my then friend asked my X over and met him wearing only a towel. On her head. Good times.
- Sun, 08:24: Forgot to mention the bus blowing out a tyre the other day. You know how I really always hate very loud noises. Also, walking rest of way
- Sun, 08:26: Then there was the nearly 2hr wait no buses standing amongst the steaming piles the police horses had left as they clopped by. Loved that.
- Sun, 08:27: So yes, I went off to see play, because I wanted to see it again, so I did and so funny.
- Sun, 08:29: All those plays and novels I read at school mocking the English by Shaw and Wilde, I wonder if my Irish teacher wasn't being mischievous
Tue, 12:33: RT @ met_greekroman: Antimenes Painter, Terracotta neck-amphora (jar) of Panathenaic shape, ca. 520 B.C. https://t.co/bWeZLNuAiD…
Mon, 13:44: RT @ MrTimDunn: Wouldn’t the world be such a more interesting place - if only more of us felt able to ask & show & tell…