- Sat, 20:18: RT @Beathhigh: Tom Gauld gives a helping hand in today's Guardian... https://t.co/dNyYBFyDyB
- Sun, 04:59: Why I didn't do the weeding today excuse 67: https://t.co/ZIaIG0nDFB
- Sun, 05:04: Other excuses include I'd rather sit here with a G&T and a copy of Thrilling Cities cause it's my wee holiday in lieu and fk housework.
- Sun, 05:06: Also the mozzies will eat me alive so there'd only be a dried out husk left for the spiders the size of oranges to menace.
- Sun, 05:09: So I'm enjoying the jungle that was the garden from a safe distance, behind wire screens. Perfect.
- Sun, 09:20: Australia House's 900-year-old 'holy well' in basement holds water fit to drink https://t.co/NXXDL1BXi5 via @@abcnews
Sun, 14:12: RT @ SketchesbyBoze: being neurodivergent is cool because I may not be able to repair a car or read directions on a map but I can…
Sat, 13:58: RT @ trishhalligan: Kate Bush and Emily Brontë both born #OTD, both had hits with Wuthering Heights and who, imo, have quite…
Fri, 12:06: RT @ CatherineMMunro: If you meet a Shetland pony at dusk, be careful they are not a njuggle, Shetland's mythical water…