- Wed, 12:59: Did we go to a revolving restaurant and a caberet show during a natural disaster? Yes we did.
- Wed, 13:00: Saw Meow Meow at the mirrored speigeltent in Hyde Park. Fabulosity ensued.
- Wed, 13:01: RT @Sherlockology: 'Born on this day' in 1854 - the one and only #Sherlock Holmes! https://t.co/KVctXtd2Ub
- Wed, 13:04: RT @suevertue: A year ago today..First day of filming #theabominablebride https://t.co/uNTC4j0hDr
- Thu, 05:51: RT @BBC_Culture: How Sherlock Holmes changed the world: https://t.co/JoBkqegwsI @Sherlock221B https://t.co/EjnRGLUNTt
- Thu, 09:52: The USPS is releasing a special line of Star Trek stamps for the franchise's 50th anniversary https://t.co/Ii6E1LKfGc via @WIRED
I should have waited before posting yesterday, but I will post my rebuttal to myself here. I’m still annoyed that I found Wonder Woman such…
‘The earth had been pulverised, blown and blasted out of all semblance of what it once was. Not a blade of grass, not a tree or bush showed…
I was going to say no weeds or household chores were hurt in the making of this post, but I did have a bit of a hack at the jungle on Sunday, and I…