- Wed, 12:59: Did we go to a revolving restaurant and a caberet show during a natural disaster? Yes we did.
- Wed, 13:00: Saw Meow Meow at the mirrored speigeltent in Hyde Park. Fabulosity ensued.
- Wed, 13:01: RT @Sherlockology: 'Born on this day' in 1854 - the one and only #Sherlock Holmes! https://t.co/KVctXtd2Ub
- Wed, 13:04: RT @suevertue: A year ago today..First day of filming #theabominablebride https://t.co/uNTC4j0hDr
- Thu, 05:51: RT @BBC_Culture: How Sherlock Holmes changed the world: https://t.co/JoBkqegwsI @Sherlock221B https://t.co/EjnRGLUNTt
- Thu, 09:52: The USPS is releasing a special line of Star Trek stamps for the franchise's 50th anniversary https://t.co/Ii6E1LKfGc via @WIRED
Thu, 17:21: RT @ StuartHumphryes: A snapshot of New York life 102 years ago: I have enhanced this autochrome by amateur photographer John B.…
Wed, 20:34: RT @ timritchie: I got a letter from the government The other day, I opened it and read it It said they were suckers They wanted me…
Tue, 18:41: 😳😉 https://t.co/CxPrsVbvQQ Tue, 18:43: RT @ YourWullie: Pair of Ford Anglia 105Es leaving the Ballachulish Car Ferry,…