- Fri, 09:33: RT @ThePoke: A Christmas message from Transport For London https://t.co/SkzZ06boXz
- Sat, 06:12: 'He's wearing Sparkle'- Himself at the end of Coriolanus. Can't take him anywhere.
- Sat, 06:13: Or anus, as my calendar would have it. Seen Coriolanus before. Loved even more on repeat.
- Sat, 06:14: An antihero with Mummy issues, for a change. How proud he was. How OMG gorgeous.
- Sat, 06:16: Tom has grown to be quite the man. I remember Childe Thomas when he skipped onto the stage in Othello. So long ago now. Sigh.
- Sat, 06:20: Today's gelato flavour was Robert Brownie Jnr. Of course. They should have flavours for all the Avengers (and hangers on)
- Sat, 06:21: RT @SydneyTheatreCo: The cast of #STCOrlando looking fabulous. Only one week left to see them in… https://t.co/nxRnGLVFId
Thu, 13:00: RT @ jennyleong: A thread on fast fashion 🧵 Becoming an MP meant that for the first time that I had the privilege (pay packet,…
Wed, 17:47: RT @ statelibrarynsw: One summer day in 1928, State Library visitors saw something quite unusual: a man in a straight-jacket…
Tue, 18:27: Who needs apples when you can have sausages? 10 unusual but delicious crumble recipes https://t.co/viu695aQZ3 Wed, 02:40: RT…