- Fri, 09:33: RT @ThePoke: A Christmas message from Transport For London https://t.co/SkzZ06boXz
- Sat, 06:12: 'He's wearing Sparkle'- Himself at the end of Coriolanus. Can't take him anywhere.
- Sat, 06:13: Or anus, as my calendar would have it. Seen Coriolanus before. Loved even more on repeat.
- Sat, 06:14: An antihero with Mummy issues, for a change. How proud he was. How OMG gorgeous.
- Sat, 06:16: Tom has grown to be quite the man. I remember Childe Thomas when he skipped onto the stage in Othello. So long ago now. Sigh.
- Sat, 06:20: Today's gelato flavour was Robert Brownie Jnr. Of course. They should have flavours for all the Avengers (and hangers on)
- Sat, 06:21: RT @SydneyTheatreCo: The cast of #STCOrlando looking fabulous. Only one week left to see them in… https://t.co/nxRnGLVFId
Thu, 12:41: RT @ drapedinhistory: Clearly the 1924 National Hairdressers’ Association wasnt a fan of the bobbed hair trend, but they still put…
Wed, 18:20: I wore this to the office and I don't care. None was there to see. I saw 2 other ladies wearing cherries and big hearts. All my…