- Fri, 09:33: RT @ThePoke: A Christmas message from Transport For London https://t.co/SkzZ06boXz
- Sat, 06:12: 'He's wearing Sparkle'- Himself at the end of Coriolanus. Can't take him anywhere.
- Sat, 06:13: Or anus, as my calendar would have it. Seen Coriolanus before. Loved even more on repeat.
- Sat, 06:14: An antihero with Mummy issues, for a change. How proud he was. How OMG gorgeous.
- Sat, 06:16: Tom has grown to be quite the man. I remember Childe Thomas when he skipped onto the stage in Othello. So long ago now. Sigh.
- Sat, 06:20: Today's gelato flavour was Robert Brownie Jnr. Of course. They should have flavours for all the Avengers (and hangers on)
- Sat, 06:21: RT @SydneyTheatreCo: The cast of #STCOrlando looking fabulous. Only one week left to see them in… https://t.co/nxRnGLVFId
There's so much to tell you. On a personal level, things are not as I've still not be able to find a new job. all tips and suggestion will be given…
Well, at least that production of Macbeth was ticking all the boxes of my bad production bingo: bare black stage, a wooden chair, a fall of glitter.…
The biggest worry, for me, of course, was the extreme likihood of me flipping a feminine hygiene product out of my bag and into the lap of the King…