- Fri, 14:21: So I learnt Buzz Aldrin got moon dust smudges on his spsce suit and they launched off the moon with the aid of a felt tip marker.
- Fri, 14:22: Oh, and he was also the first man to pee on the moon. So that's what we do. We go out there and mark our territory.
- Fri, 14:23: He also likes The Dish. They should reissue it with a Buzz testimonial.
- Fri, 14:25: So I started with Major Tom, then Captain Kirk and Doctor Who and now Buzz Aldrin. My wee inner me is pleased.
- Fri, 14:26: And yeah, finally somrone who really has been in space and set foot on other worlds. How amazing is that? And what have we done since?
- Fri, 14:34: https://t.co/tOpNvbsdgv it's been fun
- Fri, 19:29: Twitcher shocked by rare eagle owl he was looking out for as it landed on the back of his head | via @Telegraph https://t.co/JeIYVyI43j
Tue, 12:33: RT @ met_greekroman: Antimenes Painter, Terracotta neck-amphora (jar) of Panathenaic shape, ca. 520 B.C. https://t.co/bWeZLNuAiD…
Mon, 13:44: RT @ MrTimDunn: Wouldn’t the world be such a more interesting place - if only more of us felt able to ask & show & tell…