- Tue, 06:01: This is a serious story about pay and work conditions https://t.co/R74qmrkzF7 via @theage
- Tue, 06:21: Today's links, surprisingly haircut themed: https://t.co/kcSKPDPTKr
- Tue, 06:24: Still giggling over @Markgatiss's idea of a bitch fight twixt Poirot and Marple in a x-over. This must happen.
- Tue, 06:25: Also, the joy of hearing @Markgatiss read my very favourite piece of ACD Sherlock. That was a big box ticker.
- Tue, 06:28: So very glad I decided to up and go anyway, sod everyone else. Loved every minute of my 24hr escape from the mundane.
- Tue, 06:30: Loved the Sherlock panel. Love Wil, Loved the Orry-Kelly exhibition. Loved the NGV. Loved Minotaur. Loved that cafe. Love that city.
- Tue, 06:31: Oh yes, I've see the frocks worn by Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon wore in Some Like it Hot. Designed by a boy from Kiama. That was a thrill.
- Tue, 06:34: I've had a very silly weekend. Also saw daleks, two Doctors, Mark Gatiss and a whole lotta props and more costumes at the Doctor Who day.
Sun, 16:32: RT @ NitrateDiva: Great movie in the hot-but-evil husbands cycle of the 1940s. https://t.co/OVI2BQoTAY Sun, 16:40: RT @…
Sat, 14:20: RT @ womensart1: Local women crochet/knit sweaters to shield rescued elephants from the night cold, Elephant Conservation Care…