- Tue, 06:01: This is a serious story about pay and work conditions https://t.co/R74qmrkzF7 via @theage
- Tue, 06:21: Today's links, surprisingly haircut themed: https://t.co/kcSKPDPTKr
- Tue, 06:24: Still giggling over @Markgatiss's idea of a bitch fight twixt Poirot and Marple in a x-over. This must happen.
- Tue, 06:25: Also, the joy of hearing @Markgatiss read my very favourite piece of ACD Sherlock. That was a big box ticker.
- Tue, 06:28: So very glad I decided to up and go anyway, sod everyone else. Loved every minute of my 24hr escape from the mundane.
- Tue, 06:30: Loved the Sherlock panel. Love Wil, Loved the Orry-Kelly exhibition. Loved the NGV. Loved Minotaur. Loved that cafe. Love that city.
- Tue, 06:31: Oh yes, I've see the frocks worn by Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon wore in Some Like it Hot. Designed by a boy from Kiama. That was a thrill.
- Tue, 06:34: I've had a very silly weekend. Also saw daleks, two Doctors, Mark Gatiss and a whole lotta props and more costumes at the Doctor Who day.
Sat, 18:27: RT @ wisetuna: 🎶 It’s Friday! “Time to straighten right out… ahhh, ahhh…” - The Specials - A Message to You, Rudy - 1979 #ska…
Fri, 13:02: Ooh, I've this one 😍 https://t.co/MBfoYESpPO Fri, 13:08: RT @ MarcDavenant: San Carlo Restaurant in the snow, New York in…
Thu, 12:42: RT @ SketchesbyBoze: I just want to know where they're going https://t.co/t3J4FZfOTr Thu, 17:26: RT @ WellyParanormal: Fan of…