- Thu, 20:33: Today's links include David Tennant, because yay https://t.co/fHFocPLYBr
- Thu, 20:34: Oh, and I saw Ivanov at the Belvoir the other night. Didn't like it. Everyone was hooting but I didn't get the jokes.
- Thu, 20:35: I do not, nor ever will,understand the middle classes. Well, that and Ivanov was a major dick. Let's be clear about this. Awful.
- Thu, 20:36: And after finishing reading Chatterly, and all those other Russian plays, I've had enough awful people at the moment.
- Thu, 20:37: Thank heavens the folks I spend my days with are fun. Yes, fun. Never thought I'd ever say that, didya. They are. And they buy chocolate.
- Thu, 20:38: So anyway, yay for David Tennant, because I enjoyed watching a repeat of Girl in the Fireplace so much more than sitting through Ivanov.
- Thu, 20:39: And I don't care. Still, I caught theatre-going taxi driver for the trip home. I like him.
Sun, 16:32: RT @ NitrateDiva: Great movie in the hot-but-evil husbands cycle of the 1940s. https://t.co/OVI2BQoTAY Sun, 16:40: RT @…
Sat, 14:20: RT @ womensart1: Local women crochet/knit sweaters to shield rescued elephants from the night cold, Elephant Conservation Care…
Fri, 17:25: RT @ naagovau: William Street in Kings Cross photographed by J Fitzpatrick in 1970. NAA: A1200, L84004 https://t.co/LetTg9dvY5…