- Sun, 19:54: So I went to the opening of The Greats at the AGNSW. Actually great. Every piece a cracker.
- Sun, 19:55: Whoops, link: https://t.co/Gy1JSrt3EA
- Sun, 19:55: So I went to see the Skating Rev in Edinburgh and he wasn't there. Here was here, all the time. They call him the Scottish Mona Lisa
- Sun, 19:57: I just love his little pink cheeks as he glides serenely by. https://t.co/oyQsv84r3T
- Sun, 19:58: So, drinks and nibbles and I'm regaling all with the time Himself escorted a possum off the premises while wearing a pith helmet. Oh dear.
- Sun, 20:21: Today's links: actors, spies, actors playing spies, actors playing spies whose grandfathers were spies...https://t.co/QtWvhZzQ5I
Wed, 20:34: RT @ timritchie: I got a letter from the government The other day, I opened it and read it It said they were suckers They wanted me…
Tue, 18:41: 😳😉 https://t.co/CxPrsVbvQQ Tue, 18:43: RT @ YourWullie: Pair of Ford Anglia 105Es leaving the Ballachulish Car Ferry,…
Mon, 12:20: RT @ timritchie: As I cycled across the Harbour Bridge in the dark this morning (just after 4am) I could taste the smoke from…