- Sun, 19:54: So I went to the opening of The Greats at the AGNSW. Actually great. Every piece a cracker.
- Sun, 19:55: Whoops, link: https://t.co/Gy1JSrt3EA
- Sun, 19:55: So I went to see the Skating Rev in Edinburgh and he wasn't there. Here was here, all the time. They call him the Scottish Mona Lisa
- Sun, 19:57: I just love his little pink cheeks as he glides serenely by. https://t.co/oyQsv84r3T
- Sun, 19:58: So, drinks and nibbles and I'm regaling all with the time Himself escorted a possum off the premises while wearing a pith helmet. Oh dear.
- Sun, 20:21: Today's links: actors, spies, actors playing spies, actors playing spies whose grandfathers were spies...https://t.co/QtWvhZzQ5I
Thu, 13:00: RT @ jennyleong: A thread on fast fashion 🧵 Becoming an MP meant that for the first time that I had the privilege (pay packet,…
Wed, 17:47: RT @ statelibrarynsw: One summer day in 1928, State Library visitors saw something quite unusual: a man in a straight-jacket…
Tue, 18:27: Who needs apples when you can have sausages? 10 unusual but delicious crumble recipes https://t.co/viu695aQZ3 Wed, 02:40: RT…