- Tue, 20:06: Stuff I've found on the interwebs (Bond, Star Wars, doctor who, yes, I'm still 11, so what, big deal) https://t.co/QtWvhZzQ5I
- Tue, 20:08: Saw Arms and the Man, because it was all George Bernard Shaw when I was a teenager. It was brilliant. https://t.co/j1szsW4vYL
- Tue, 20:09: Arms and the Man has to be the best thing I've seen on Oz stages all year (don't worry, Beaux, you still hold the UK crown).
- Tue, 20:10: Both were very funny, very arch, very political and way more feminist than any modern writing, which is as startling as it is sad
- Tue, 20:13: I saw Beaux again at an NT Live screening. Not as insane as the performance I saw, but it was the last one. Delightfully anarchic.
- Tue, 22:39: @Mitchell_Butel just retweeted my swoons. Swoon! He really was the best. Note perfect performance. U. agrees. Good job all round.
Sat, 18:27: RT @ wisetuna: 🎶 It’s Friday! “Time to straighten right out… ahhh, ahhh…” - The Specials - A Message to You, Rudy - 1979 #ska…
Fri, 13:02: Ooh, I've this one 😍 https://t.co/MBfoYESpPO Fri, 13:08: RT @ MarcDavenant: San Carlo Restaurant in the snow, New York in…
Thu, 12:42: RT @ SketchesbyBoze: I just want to know where they're going https://t.co/t3J4FZfOTr Thu, 17:26: RT @ WellyParanormal: Fan of…