- Tue, 20:06: Stuff I've found on the interwebs (Bond, Star Wars, doctor who, yes, I'm still 11, so what, big deal) https://t.co/QtWvhZzQ5I
- Tue, 20:08: Saw Arms and the Man, because it was all George Bernard Shaw when I was a teenager. It was brilliant. https://t.co/j1szsW4vYL
- Tue, 20:09: Arms and the Man has to be the best thing I've seen on Oz stages all year (don't worry, Beaux, you still hold the UK crown).
- Tue, 20:10: Both were very funny, very arch, very political and way more feminist than any modern writing, which is as startling as it is sad
- Tue, 20:13: I saw Beaux again at an NT Live screening. Not as insane as the performance I saw, but it was the last one. Delightfully anarchic.
- Tue, 22:39: @Mitchell_Butel just retweeted my swoons. Swoon! He really was the best. Note perfect performance. U. agrees. Good job all round.
Fri, 12:22: RT @ PulpLibrarian: Working from home vs working in the office. https://t.co/jSAxwZmO4u Fri, 12:29: RT @ JaneAustenLIVES: The…
Thu, 17:36: RT @ nationaltrust: It's fair to say blossom has brightened up the world around us - just look at these snaps you've shared with us…
Wed, 18:00: RT @ MarcDavenant: People frozen in time amid the swirling crowds on Le Gare Saint-Lazare, Paris, 1959, by Frank Horvat. I love…