- Mon, 00:54: RT @arwon: "TWITTER" IS SELF CURATED IF "TWITTER" SUCKS YOU ARE FOLLOWING BAD PEOPLE
- Mon, 02:10: I have further blotted my copybook with the neighbourhood cat, chasing him from his shelter under tgecaleia as I darted out to rescue the ..
- Mon, 02:11: 2. ..post from the rain and, yikes, thunder. Yes, I am home on this unhappy Monday.
- Mon, 02:13: 3. I wish I could lose some weight, said I. Done, said the Universe. Gastric flu. Thanks ever so, says I.
- Mon, 02:54: Yikes, it's black and thundery now. That cat will never forgive me for disturbing it from its roost. #didntmeantoobuthadtogettomailbox
- Mon, 08:17: http://t.co/uyOQx1zeYX
Fri, 12:22: RT @ PulpLibrarian: Working from home vs working in the office. https://t.co/jSAxwZmO4u Fri, 12:29: RT @ JaneAustenLIVES: The…
Thu, 17:36: RT @ nationaltrust: It's fair to say blossom has brightened up the world around us - just look at these snaps you've shared with us…
Wed, 18:00: RT @ MarcDavenant: People frozen in time amid the swirling crowds on Le Gare Saint-Lazare, Paris, 1959, by Frank Horvat. I love…