- Sat, 04:21: http://t.co/jKTseF7yNn
- Sat, 06:37: Poor Himself, turned back at Leura by the lightest dusting of snow. No trip to Bathurst. That was the second and last try to get through.
- Sat, 06:38: I'm such a jinx, already inflicted volcano on a friend's holiday in Bali.
- Sat, 06:39: Because having bought enough for tea for two tonight is highly suspicious. #burnthewitch
- Sat, 06:46: Well, it was funny/not funny, as in, oh, you're unexpectedly back early, I bought enough for 2. Hope for best, plan for worst, eh?
- Sat, 06:48: Really, though, they closed the roads for that? I've seen worse in my freezer.
- Sat, 06:51: Rare snow in Australia as Antarctic chill sweeps eastern states http://t.co/jT17WDILbh
- Sat, 06:52: Snow coats parts of NSW with falls of up to 20cm in some areas http://t.co/N2S69qAQeU via @ABCNews
- Sat, 07:02: Photos: Wombat mum and baby take a stroll in the snow http://t.co/Dr46Jaqobn via @smh
Mon, 13:44: RT @ MrTimDunn: Wouldn’t the world be such a more interesting place - if only more of us felt able to ask & show & tell…
Sat, 13:16: RT @ CSIRO: Yes, it's true what they say, better the (thorny) devil you know. 😈 The sharp spine of the thorny devil makes it…