- Sat, 03:06: Chatted to Kevin McNally from Turn. Lovely man but didn't know he was playing a real person.
- Sat, 03:07: And yes Graham McTavish had to be taught how to fo the proper kilt.
- Sat, 03:08: The comic con is in town and the looks from the locals on the bus this morning was priceless.
- Sat, 07:09: Jason Isaacs loathed the dog in Case Histories.
- Sat, 07:21: "@grahammctavish: @Outlander_Starz Relaxing in the heather.....and why Highlanders invented camouflage... http://t.co/hvkNjdUjke"
- Sat, 07:23: RT @JulianBurnside: Australians killed: domestic violence: 2 women per wk (since 2008) war: 2 soldiers per yr (since 1976) terrorism: 1 per…
- Sat, 09:25: RT @WildpipM: Come down to #Sydnova and see me and my hero .@exkevinmcnally he's a special breed! http://t.co/vtV8p0mxSZ
Sat, 17:56: RT @ MrTimDunn: Tonight's travel poster: “Service by Night" By David Shepherd for British Railways. A 1955 scene back down King’s…
Fri, 17:14: RT @ drapedinhistory: Divine. Velvet evening gown by House of Worth, circa 1901. Palazzo Pitti, via @ Europeanaeu…
Thu, 13:00: RT @ jennyleong: A thread on fast fashion 🧵 Becoming an MP meant that for the first time that I had the privilege (pay packet,…