- Mon, 07:09: Nick Cave: ‘The idea of censoring things as you write, it’s something I don’t do’ http://t.co/Vvq9HPqfzE
- Mon, 07:15: Tampon tax to cost $480 million in lost revenue over a decade http://t.co/7piXZI6rbo via @theage
- Mon, 07:30: RT @amazingmap: Amazingly comprehensive map of every country in the world that uses the MMDDYYYY format http://t.co/aNFOHW3oiC
- Mon, 10:49: Well, so much for that. The whole point of working so hard was so I could have a guilt free afternoon in the sun.
- Mon, 10:51: But no. Put the chair back, bitch, said the very large huntsman spider. Yes sir, Mr Spider, sir. Thus I beat a hasty retreat. Sigh.
- Mon, 11:07: Tony Awards: ‘Fun Home’ Wins Best Musical and ‘The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time’ Best Play http://t.co/CIOhVKRo2A
I wish I was of that generation that get a ribbon just for showing up. I could use a round of applause for just being upright and breathing right…
For a very brief window, due to a random rearrangement of desks, I am working with folks who can sing the Jetsons’ theme song, quote Are…
(This post: Dan Stevens ate four roast dinners a day on crazy Beauty and the Beast diet, Luke Evans on Gaston's New Backstory…