- Mon, 07:09: Nick Cave: ‘The idea of censoring things as you write, it’s something I don’t do’ http://t.co/Vvq9HPqfzE
- Mon, 07:15: Tampon tax to cost $480 million in lost revenue over a decade http://t.co/7piXZI6rbo via @theage
- Mon, 07:30: RT @amazingmap: Amazingly comprehensive map of every country in the world that uses the MMDDYYYY format http://t.co/aNFOHW3oiC
- Mon, 10:49: Well, so much for that. The whole point of working so hard was so I could have a guilt free afternoon in the sun.
- Mon, 10:51: But no. Put the chair back, bitch, said the very large huntsman spider. Yes sir, Mr Spider, sir. Thus I beat a hasty retreat. Sigh.
- Mon, 11:07: Tony Awards: ‘Fun Home’ Wins Best Musical and ‘The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time’ Best Play http://t.co/CIOhVKRo2A
Tue, 18:05: RT @ racheldharris_: Historical photo day 139! Packing room of country lending services, SA Public Library, c1946. @ SLSA:…
Mon, 17:41: RT @ ancientnmodern: “I tell you what would make this game better, Cedric. A printed mat with different coloured blobs on to show…
Sun, 17:51: RT @ naagovau: Two men and their dogs outside the Commonwealth Bank and Post Office in Banana, Queensland in 1968. NAA: A1200,…