- Sun, 08:25: Did I just compare Northanger Abbey and Puberty Blues? Yes, and it's alarming how little had changed in 180 years.
- Sun, 08:29: I still think Mr Tilney gets a little too excited over the muslins though. Uh huh, you know it, girlfriend.
- Sun, 08:32: Tilney's a better catch than revhead car bores, predating the cumbustion engine by a mere 100 years, but car bore revheads they be, daddio.
- Sun, 10:42: Major John Andre's mysterious white braid http://t.co/1QtOA9kzem via @spycurious
- Sun, 11:51: So ends Tricorn Sunday: Outlander finale followed by Poldark finale. I'm just going to sit here quietly in the dark for a bit.
Tue, 18:05: RT @ racheldharris_: Historical photo day 139! Packing room of country lending services, SA Public Library, c1946. @ SLSA:…
Mon, 17:41: RT @ ancientnmodern: “I tell you what would make this game better, Cedric. A printed mat with different coloured blobs on to show…
Sun, 17:51: RT @ naagovau: Two men and their dogs outside the Commonwealth Bank and Post Office in Banana, Queensland in 1968. NAA: A1200,…