- Sun, 08:25: Did I just compare Northanger Abbey and Puberty Blues? Yes, and it's alarming how little had changed in 180 years.
- Sun, 08:29: I still think Mr Tilney gets a little too excited over the muslins though. Uh huh, you know it, girlfriend.
- Sun, 08:32: Tilney's a better catch than revhead car bores, predating the cumbustion engine by a mere 100 years, but car bore revheads they be, daddio.
- Sun, 10:42: Major John Andre's mysterious white braid http://t.co/1QtOA9kzem via @spycurious
- Sun, 11:51: So ends Tricorn Sunday: Outlander finale followed by Poldark finale. I'm just going to sit here quietly in the dark for a bit.
There's so much to tell you. On a personal level, things are not as I've still not be able to find a new job. all tips and suggestion will be given…
Well, at least that production of Macbeth was ticking all the boxes of my bad production bingo: bare black stage, a wooden chair, a fall of glitter.…
The biggest worry, for me, of course, was the extreme likihood of me flipping a feminine hygiene product out of my bag and into the lap of the King…