- Sun, 12:03: Himself is complaining he didn't know it was nude day. In other words he'd like more costumes in his costume dramas.
- Sun, 12:04: Me, I saw Jamie Fraser dive under the mill wheel and Ross Poldark do a spot of mowing. Yowza.
- Sun, 12:04: Double Poldarks as it happens, my Poldark and the new boy. Yowza.
- Sun, 12:06: No mad voodoo monks, though. Yes, I had the ITC box sets out again. Gloriously daft and wonderful.
- Sun, 12:07: Also all that wondeful tv was made by blacklisted artists like Sam Wananaker, who also gave us The Globe Theatre.
- Sun, 12:10: What did the weasels who sat in judgement give the world, I wonder. Nothing as wonderful as the Globe. Have you been? Thank you, Sam.
- Sun, 12:37: Of courseI shouldn't objectify my tv blokes. The mill needed fixing and the hay needed mowing. Essential to plot. Absolutely. Yes.
- Mon, 08:27: TV hunks through history | via @Telegraph http://t.co/1Fwu8VS0rQ
- Mon, 10:36: RT @josswhedon: Policy makers who deny basic scientific truth should also be denied penicillin, horseless carriages, air time on the magic …
Tue, 17:29: RT @ oldshopsoz: Ice cream and lolly counter staff at your service at Woolworths store Leichhardt NSW 1930s pic: The Woolworths Way…
Mon, 16:51: @ lindamemphis https://t.co/G4Y3mURhyF Mon, 17:34: Trainspotting: behind the scenes by Danny Boyle, Ewan McGregor, Irvine…
Sun, 14:09: RT @ aardvarsk: Same guy who wrote the song “Pure Imagination” from Willy Wonka is the same guy who wrote Nina Simone’s banger…