- Sun, 12:03: Himself is complaining he didn't know it was nude day. In other words he'd like more costumes in his costume dramas.
- Sun, 12:04: Me, I saw Jamie Fraser dive under the mill wheel and Ross Poldark do a spot of mowing. Yowza.
- Sun, 12:04: Double Poldarks as it happens, my Poldark and the new boy. Yowza.
- Sun, 12:06: No mad voodoo monks, though. Yes, I had the ITC box sets out again. Gloriously daft and wonderful.
- Sun, 12:07: Also all that wondeful tv was made by blacklisted artists like Sam Wananaker, who also gave us The Globe Theatre.
- Sun, 12:10: What did the weasels who sat in judgement give the world, I wonder. Nothing as wonderful as the Globe. Have you been? Thank you, Sam.
- Sun, 12:37: Of courseI shouldn't objectify my tv blokes. The mill needed fixing and the hay needed mowing. Essential to plot. Absolutely. Yes.
- Mon, 08:27: TV hunks through history | via @Telegraph http://t.co/1Fwu8VS0rQ
- Mon, 10:36: RT @josswhedon: Policy makers who deny basic scientific truth should also be denied penicillin, horseless carriages, air time on the magic …
Wed, 18:20: I wore this to the office and I don't care. None was there to see. I saw 2 other ladies wearing cherries and big hearts. All my…
Tue, 18:05: RT @ racheldharris_: Historical photo day 139! Packing room of country lending services, SA Public Library, c1946. @ SLSA:…
Mon, 17:41: RT @ ancientnmodern: “I tell you what would make this game better, Cedric. A printed mat with different coloured blobs on to show…