- Fri, 13:16: Never mind Vader, if Chewie's home, are we revisiting the Xmas special?
- Sat, 00:58: RT @abandonedpics: 102 year old abandoned ship is now a floating forest http://t.co/T6qA0DnlKB
- Sat, 03:20: They played The Cure's Love Cats on the radio. Best washing up music ever.
- Sat, 03:22: No, new colleague, I can't remember your name because I'm using that file space for all the lyrics to Love Cats. Much more important.
- Sat, 05:32: Nobody believed me when I said glass buildings are setting things on fire, but they are: http://t.co/LoOgZraf82
- Sat, 06:07: The Tallest Trophy http://t.co/6l5zwJqvq0 via @newyorker
- Sat, 06:41: How Daredevil Pulled Off That Epic One-Shot Hallway Fight http://t.co/QSj0TS1M5Q via @TVGuide
- Sat, 08:07: And suddenly I'm a kid again: http://t.co/I3mpUbnjrb
- Sat, 08:09: RT @admford: @History_Pics @ProfBrianCox 1956: IBM350 hard drive. 1000+ kg, & 3.75MB capacity http://t.co/SPd8TYaIdO http://t.co/Dr7LyryRRq
- Sat, 08:10: RT @JKCorden: Look at my boy doing good!!!!! https://t.co/P1BsCkZvYo
Monday: It's an ill wind and all that, and there is one good thing to have come from the McCarthy witch hunts, albeit indirectly, and that is…
I should probably have to put a little more effort into the housework and stop slacking off so much, I realise, as Miss Havisham's house showed me…
FRIDAY: Ooh, I'm getting in trouble for not reading emails. Sorry. Been really, really busy and it's way too hot for my poor old wheezing lap top.…