- Fri, 13:16: Never mind Vader, if Chewie's home, are we revisiting the Xmas special?
- Sat, 00:58: RT @abandonedpics: 102 year old abandoned ship is now a floating forest http://t.co/T6qA0DnlKB
- Sat, 03:20: They played The Cure's Love Cats on the radio. Best washing up music ever.
- Sat, 03:22: No, new colleague, I can't remember your name because I'm using that file space for all the lyrics to Love Cats. Much more important.
- Sat, 05:32: Nobody believed me when I said glass buildings are setting things on fire, but they are: http://t.co/LoOgZraf82
- Sat, 06:07: The Tallest Trophy http://t.co/6l5zwJqvq0 via @newyorker
- Sat, 06:41: How Daredevil Pulled Off That Epic One-Shot Hallway Fight http://t.co/QSj0TS1M5Q via @TVGuide
- Sat, 08:07: And suddenly I'm a kid again: http://t.co/I3mpUbnjrb
- Sat, 08:09: RT @admford: @History_Pics @ProfBrianCox 1956: IBM350 hard drive. 1000+ kg, & 3.75MB capacity http://t.co/SPd8TYaIdO http://t.co/Dr7LyryRRq
- Sat, 08:10: RT @JKCorden: Look at my boy doing good!!!!! https://t.co/P1BsCkZvYo
Anyhoo, the exhibitions. First stop was Nude at the Art Gallery of NSW (and stop sniggering up the back). That was okay. Actually, I kinda loved…
Well, new job, lots of plays, Hugo weaving as Macbeth, Richard Roxburgh as Cyrano, Toby Schmitz and Tim Minchin as Rosencrantz and Guildenstern,…
Of course, if there had to be one kookaburra with a sweet tooth, he’d end up in my yard. We have been rinsing the dregs of honey and jam jars…