- Fri, 13:16: Never mind Vader, if Chewie's home, are we revisiting the Xmas special?
- Sat, 00:58: RT @abandonedpics: 102 year old abandoned ship is now a floating forest http://t.co/T6qA0DnlKB
- Sat, 03:20: They played The Cure's Love Cats on the radio. Best washing up music ever.
- Sat, 03:22: No, new colleague, I can't remember your name because I'm using that file space for all the lyrics to Love Cats. Much more important.
- Sat, 05:32: Nobody believed me when I said glass buildings are setting things on fire, but they are: http://t.co/LoOgZraf82
- Sat, 06:07: The Tallest Trophy http://t.co/6l5zwJqvq0 via @newyorker
- Sat, 06:41: How Daredevil Pulled Off That Epic One-Shot Hallway Fight http://t.co/QSj0TS1M5Q via @TVGuide
- Sat, 08:07: And suddenly I'm a kid again: http://t.co/I3mpUbnjrb
- Sat, 08:09: RT @admford: @History_Pics @ProfBrianCox 1956: IBM350 hard drive. 1000+ kg, & 3.75MB capacity http://t.co/SPd8TYaIdO http://t.co/Dr7LyryRRq
- Sat, 08:10: RT @JKCorden: Look at my boy doing good!!!!! https://t.co/P1BsCkZvYo
Wed, 20:34: RT @ timritchie: I got a letter from the government The other day, I opened it and read it It said they were suckers They wanted me…
Tue, 18:41: 😳😉 https://t.co/CxPrsVbvQQ Tue, 18:43: RT @ YourWullie: Pair of Ford Anglia 105Es leaving the Ballachulish Car Ferry,…
Mon, 12:20: RT @ timritchie: As I cycled across the Harbour Bridge in the dark this morning (just after 4am) I could taste the smoke from…