- Sun, 20:35: Brits on a mission to have Winnie-the-Pooh returned | Nation & World | The Seattle Times http://t.co/TGvgGUSGlI
- Mon, 05:35: Finally read my @neilhimself book under the trees. A black cat stuck it's face in mine, 2 parrots said hello, butterflys wafted by.
- Mon, 05:36: And rainbow lorikeets pooped on me until I looked like a Jackson Pollock canvas. Yay?
- Mon, 05:56: For me, the thrill of history is often all about the erotics of not knowing | Kathryn Hughes http://t.co/Ox91WiGL75
- Mon, 06:02: http://t.co/kQiKA7w97w
Sun, 14:12: RT @ SketchesbyBoze: being neurodivergent is cool because I may not be able to repair a car or read directions on a map but I can…
Sat, 13:58: RT @ trishhalligan: Kate Bush and Emily Brontë both born #OTD, both had hits with Wuthering Heights and who, imo, have quite…
Fri, 12:06: RT @ CatherineMMunro: If you meet a Shetland pony at dusk, be careful they are not a njuggle, Shetland's mythical water…