- Sun, 20:35: Brits on a mission to have Winnie-the-Pooh returned | Nation & World | The Seattle Times http://t.co/TGvgGUSGlI
- Mon, 05:35: Finally read my @neilhimself book under the trees. A black cat stuck it's face in mine, 2 parrots said hello, butterflys wafted by.
- Mon, 05:36: And rainbow lorikeets pooped on me until I looked like a Jackson Pollock canvas. Yay?
- Mon, 05:56: For me, the thrill of history is often all about the erotics of not knowing | Kathryn Hughes http://t.co/Ox91WiGL75
- Mon, 06:02: http://t.co/kQiKA7w97w
So, Melbourne. It was just a week away, me trying to cheer myself up, a consolation prize to myself, because I can’t afford overseas holidays…
So, the comic con rolled into town. I think it was worth it just to see the locals on the local bus, staring bug eyed at young folks in full gear.…
So much has happened, and that’s just in the TV serials I’ve been watching. (Actually, sod all is happening in real life, I can’t…