- Tue, 21:16: RT @fallofasparrow: The fourth wall doesn't shatter, it's flexible and rigorous, like theatre itself, it's more a womb wall, a membrane. ht…
- Tue, 22:24: I thought Himself had gone to work but 30 mins later he bursts back in proudly waving lobster. Oh, brave hunter.
- Tue, 22:25: Apparently the fish shop just opened it's doors as he was trotting past on way to bus stop. Xmas sorted.
- Tue, 22:26: I went to see A Christmas Carol at the Belvoir for a must needed shot of jolly. It was brilliant and surprisingly faithful to the source
- Tue, 22:29: Thrills, chills, silly, tinsel, fake snow and fun. One the best shows I've seen at the Belvoir. Just the ticket, just what I needed. Thanks.
- Tue, 22:31: RT @JaneEspenson: Loving the holiday lighting here in Sydney! Colors projected onto buildings! http://t.co/VebvGTC3Ca
Sat, 13:16: RT @ CSIRO: Yes, it's true what they say, better the (thorny) devil you know. 😈 The sharp spine of the thorny devil makes it…
Fri, 17:36: RT @ ArtGalleryofNSW: When you try to level up and do all the lockdown hobbies at once. https://t.co/agyazUafor Fri, 17:38:…