- Wed, 20:05: RT @raconteur: Results are in! Here are the world's greatest storytellers: http://t.co/CdmELdEl66 #storytelling http://t.co/FbzTOOm5N8
- Wed, 20:13: RT @bbcdoctorwho: Jamie, played by Frazer Hines, made his #DoctorWho debut on this day in 1966: http://t.co/9IQrkieDhk http://t.co/8mOAjZrW…
- Thu, 05:05: This is the only break I've had all year. I just want to read some books. A book. Too much to ask? Clearly so. Not happy. Very not happy.
- Thu, 05:31: Too bad I'm not allowed to take politics, or even have thoughts, because this would have been one of those weeks. If it was permitted.
- Thu, 05:32: So have some Luke Evans instead. Being Welsh. http://t.co/YxHiygDhKg
- Thu, 05:35: Oh dear, I've upset the magpies. Not their fault. Just in a long line of petitioners while I was trying and failing to have some me minutes.
- Thu, 05:37: I think I'm gonna call it. Worst holiday ever. I'd rather be stuck in the Birmingham bus terminal. It's that bad.
- Thu, 05:51: Eyewitness: the Watercress Line, Hampshire http://t.co/VnIcKcuCFb
Wed, 20:11: You can't tell on old cheap phone pic, but the moon was going full Bunnymen tonight. I've had a miserable day and my socials are…
Tue, 17:51: RT @ klia00: Wow, this gets to me *viscerally*. Tue, 19:12: ‘Comin’ in hot!’: Chris Hemsworth promises to visit Cowra…
Mon, 16:37: Corella. Turns out I'm having a server day. https://t.co/hKbCaqUyNX Mon, 17:11: Corella. Turns out I'm having a server day.…