- Wed, 20:05: RT @raconteur: Results are in! Here are the world's greatest storytellers: http://t.co/CdmELdEl66 #storytelling http://t.co/FbzTOOm5N8
- Wed, 20:13: RT @bbcdoctorwho: Jamie, played by Frazer Hines, made his #DoctorWho debut on this day in 1966: http://t.co/9IQrkieDhk http://t.co/8mOAjZrW…
- Thu, 05:05: This is the only break I've had all year. I just want to read some books. A book. Too much to ask? Clearly so. Not happy. Very not happy.
- Thu, 05:31: Too bad I'm not allowed to take politics, or even have thoughts, because this would have been one of those weeks. If it was permitted.
- Thu, 05:32: So have some Luke Evans instead. Being Welsh. http://t.co/YxHiygDhKg
- Thu, 05:35: Oh dear, I've upset the magpies. Not their fault. Just in a long line of petitioners while I was trying and failing to have some me minutes.
- Thu, 05:37: I think I'm gonna call it. Worst holiday ever. I'd rather be stuck in the Birmingham bus terminal. It's that bad.
- Thu, 05:51: Eyewitness: the Watercress Line, Hampshire http://t.co/VnIcKcuCFb
Thu, 17:21: RT @ StuartHumphryes: A snapshot of New York life 102 years ago: I have enhanced this autochrome by amateur photographer John B.…
Wed, 20:34: RT @ timritchie: I got a letter from the government The other day, I opened it and read it It said they were suckers They wanted me…
Tue, 18:41: 😳😉 https://t.co/CxPrsVbvQQ Tue, 18:43: RT @ YourWullie: Pair of Ford Anglia 105Es leaving the Ballachulish Car Ferry,…